Search This Blog

Saturday, May 9, 2015

color coded

I'm sorry I have been away! I have lots of ideas to share, but not enough time to pursue them to the end and write. This week, my two girlies were sick so we've had a bit of extra girl-time.

What's your favorite color?

I'd definitely go with Peacock, because it is something I need to have in my life, even if in small doses. It's the color I gravitate toward when buying things and complements so many others! Although lately, with Summer coming on and school coming to a close, I've been thinking about Coral. It is a close second for me! It's funny, because it is far from serious and I tend to like to have a bit of a tailored home and wardrobe. But life is too short to be too serious, right? What's yours?


The color you like most tells about yourself!
clipzine.me

No comments:

Post a Comment